There is no spot of ground, however arid, bare or ugly, that cannot be tamed into such a state as may give an impression of beauty and delight.
– Gertrude Jekyll
The Garden Club of South Carolina, Inc., a non-profit organization, is a force for good that promotes all aspects of gardening, focusing on preservation and restoration of historic gardens, conservation and environmental protection of natural resources, education of members and youth organizations, civic beautification, horticulture and floral design.
- October 5-6, Nationally Accredited Judges Club of SC 2016 Symposium, Sumter, SC Information and Registration Event Poster
- October 7-9, 2016 SCNPS 2016 Symposium “Native Plants Connect Communities”
Information REGISTER HERE
- Charitable GivingThere are many ways to give to the Garden Club of South Carolina, Inc. You can make a donation to our organization, or you can purchase one of our many amazing items from our sales page!
Visit the GCSC Market Place.
- 2017 SC Native Plant of the Year Award-View Here
- NEW ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES SCHOOL Information and Registration Form
- Summer SC Gardener 2016
- Five Star Honor Clubs
- Forms / Award Applications
- October 2016 Book Review
- Find A Past Review in the Archive
- GCSC,SAR & NGC Life Memberships
- Horticulture Path -Figs
- Horticulture Path – Native Vines
- The Chaplain’s Moment
It is one of the greatest honors of my life to serve as your forty-second President of the Garden Club of South Carolina! It is indeed a privilege to work with some of the finest people in this beautiful state for the love of gardening! I am honored to know you, and I appreciate each one of you for what you do for your clubs and for this organization! We are a force for good! Together, we will accomplish our National and State goals! Read full message here.