Essential advice for the gardener: grow peas of mind, lettuce be thankful, squash selfishness, turnip to help thy neighbor, and always make thyme for loved ones.
– Author Unknown
The Garden Club of South Carolina, Inc., a non-profit organization, is a force for good that promotes all aspects of gardening, focusing on preservation and restoration of historic gardens, conservation and environmental protection of natural resources, education of members and youth organizations, civic beautification, horticulture and floral design.
- December 1, 2016 GCSC/CGC Tree Lighting Ceremony–6pm , Columbia. Televised on ETV
- December 15, State Awards Applications due to State Awards Chair, Maida Dantzler..
Youth Awards to District Youth Chairman..
NGC FSAA/SSFS Awards to Chairman Marsha Alexander..
Landscape Design Awards to Chairman Emily Floyd Stephens..
SC Native Plant of the Year Nominations, Email to GCSC President, Yvonne Morris firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Pearl Fryar Topiary Garden Calendar
Place Your Order Here
- 2017 SC Native Plant of the Year Award-View Here
- Fall SC Gardener 2016
- Five Star Honor Clubs
- Forms / Award Application
- December 2016 Book Review
- GCSC,SAR & NGC Life Memberships
- Horticulture Path – Native Vines
- The Chaplain’s Moment
- Charitable Giving
- There are many ways to give to the Garden Club of South Carolina, Inc. You can make a donation to our organization, or you can purchase one of our many amazing items from our sales page!
Visit the GCSC Market Place.
It is one of the greatest honors of my life to serve as your forty-second President of the Garden Club of South Carolina! It is indeed a privilege to work with some of the finest people in this beautiful state for the love of gardening! I am honored to know you, and I appreciate each one of you for what you do for your clubs and for this organization! We are a force for good! Together, we will accomplish our National and State goals! Read full message here.