A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on her own wings. Always believe in yourself.
The Garden Club of South Carolina, Inc., a non-profit organization, is a force for good that promotes all aspects of gardening, focusing on preservation and restoration of historic gardens, conservation and environmental protection of natural resources, education of members and youth organizations, civic beautification, horticulture and floral design.
- July 15, EXPO, Ebenezer Lutheran Church, Columbia – See Below
- August 31, Memorial Garden Concert by USC Music Department Ensemble
- September 1, Club/Council Yearbooks Due to District Directors and GCSC President – YEARBOOK AWARD CRITERIA 2017
- September 7.Board of Directors Meeting, Riverbanks Botanical Garden Building,
- 2017-2019 GCSC MASTER CALENDAR and YEARBOOK INFORMATION
- YEARBOOK AWARD CRITERIA 2017
- Flower Show School-Course I, Click Here for Information
- Winter SC Gardener 2016
- May 2017 Garden Book Review
Find a Book- View the Archives
- GCSC,SAR & NGC Life Memberships
- Follow the Horticulture Path
St Louis Cardinals
Sustainable Backyard Plants
- The Chaplain’s Moment
- Visit the GCSC Market Place.
Donna Donnelly 2017-2019
“Birds of a Feather Garden Together”
There are three main reasons why I stand before you today!
- Pearl Fryar, creator of the inspiring Pearl Fryar Topiary Garden in Bishopville, S.C. recognized at NGC’s 88th annual convention in Richmond, Va., as a 2017 winner of its highest honor, the Award of Excellence. Read More
- Pearl Fryar Topiary Garden Photo Contest May 25 – June 30th. For Information click here Contest Rules & Release Form
- Support The SC Botanical Garden View Here